Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shopping in the Snowy Streets

Today I went shopping in the streets of Canterbury as it continued to snow lightly. Now I am sitting cozily on the couch in my favorite Starbucks avoiding the cold walk back to my room and decided to share some pictures from the day.




I found so many great things today in my shopping adventure. One of the best finds was another amazing bookstore! This one, called the Canterbury Bookstore (original, I know), is just as great as the Oxfam bookstore. It is slightly pricier but the selection available is a little better than Oxfam. Also, this month they are selling all books 50% off, so it was a great deal in the end. I also found some amazing old drawing and photos from Canterbury and the surrounding county dated to the 1800s and before. It was another great day for book shopping.



The one major downfall to the beautiful snow is the canceled flights and trains. I am praying that my flight to Rome is canceled this weekend, but all I can do is pray and be patient.

3 comments:

  1. The snow mixed with those old English buildings is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blogs and seeing where you have visited. You take really great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. I'm so jealous of your beautiful winter wonderland.

    ReplyDelete