Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Greek Week"

I am nearing the end of my first week of classes and so far it has been very intriguing. I only have 6 hours of class a week because classes here are usually based more on independent work, but I am not used to that, so it just feels like I have a lot of free time, which is pretty nice. I love my classes so far! Spencer and I both are taking one class on Greek Art and Architecture and another on Religion in Ancient Greece. It is all really fascinating!

We are about a week away from our first trip to a new country. First stop: Barcelona, Spain! I am so excited to see Spain and my friend Janice, who is studying abroad there currently. A brief word of advice to anyone planning on studying abroad: make sure you work out the details about inexpensive ways to get to the airport, which airport is best, etc. Sometimes websites here aren't as reliable and it turns out to be a real pain in the butt. Anyways, it is all worth it in the end.

I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to share today but I will soon. I'm hoping to travel a little around Southern England this weekend and I will be sure to bring my camera along too.

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH BARCELONA! Take me with you please? I mean, I was just kind of there like 2 weeks ago but still...Barcelona is amazing and you will have the best time there!

    ReplyDelete